怒首領蜂 大復活 ブラックレーベル
Port para la Xbox 360: CAVE.
Fecha oficial de salida arcade: 20 de enero 2010.
Fecha oficial de salida conversión: 3 de febrero 2011 (NTSC-J) y 4 de noviembre 2011 (PAL solo como DLC y sin modo Arrange, rebautizado Dodonpachi Resurrection: Deluxe Edition).
Plataformas: Arcade y Xbox 360.
Edición Xbox 360: normal, "Cave The Best", doble pack (junto a Daifukkatsu 1.5).
Región: JAP (no es region free!) y PAL (como DLC por 1200 MP).
VERSIONES DEL JUEGO.
Aclarar que existen dos versiones del juego Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label:
1. DLC (Normal Mode + Novice Mode).
2. Versión retail (Normal Mode + Novide Mode + Arrange Mode).
·La versión DLC requiere del Daifukkatu 1.5 retail para ser jugado y su coste es de 1,200 MSP.
·La versión DLC permite escuchar los temas remezclados mientras se juega al DFK 1.5.
·La versión retail cuesta 4,800 yenes (precio de salida) e incluye un modo extra Arrange añadiendo parte del sistema de puntuación de Ketsui al del DFK BL. Este modo no viene en la versión DLC.
·La versión retail se puede jugar por sí solo y no requiere del Daifukkatu 1.5 retail para ser jugado.
AUTOBOMB Y ESTILOS DE JUEGO.
- If you use an autobomb ship, hypers and bombs work the same way as in DFK WL; you have a bomb stock and a hyper bar, and a miniature bomb will be used if you get hit. You cannot store hypers in this mode. This mode is not recommended for scoring.
- if you use Bomb, Power, or Strong style with Autobomb ON and you use a hyper (if your hyper gauge is full) right when you autobomb, your chain will not break.
- If you don't use autobomb, your bomb stock is replaced with a B/H item. Every time you bomb or hyper, one item is removed from your stock; every time you collect a bomb or fill the hyper gauge, one is added (and the hyper bar is reset if you got it that way). This mode is recommended for scoring!
- Bomb and Power styles have first loop patterns/rank (though Power may be slightly harder in spots?), while Strong styles have Tsuujou patterns, including suicide bullets. I don't think rank resets to 0 between stages in Strong style either, though I could be mistaken; if it's the same as Tsuujou, it halves between stages.
- If you use shot and laser at the same time, the rank bar at the top starts rising. If you stop using both, it will stop, and start decreasing after a short while. It has 4 distinct modes - low, about half full, in the red, and maxed, and at each of these the amount of bullets increases. This is imperative for scoring well, but makes survival harder. Also, your hypers will charge faster the higher your rank is.
- Rank rises at normal speed if you use a Bomb ship or a Power ship in Normal mode. Rank rises at double speed if you're using a Power ship in Boost mode, or a Strong ship.
- Bees can be collected while gold, flashing or green. When they're gold, they cancel all on-screen bullets into small stars; when flashing, they cancel into larger, more valuable stars, and fill up your hyper meter slightly. When green, they fill up the hyper meter without cancelling bullets. Ideally, you'll always collect bees as they flash.
- You can end hypers prematurely by pressing the hyper button again. In return, hyper invincibilities and hyper length in general are shorter than in DFK WL. When a hyper ends, half a bar's worth is removed from your rank. If you cancel a hyper during the warning screen before a boss, you do not lose any rank.
- I'm not 100% sure on reaching Ura with Bomb or Strong, but these are the conditions that have worked for me:
- Don't let any silos get run over (the same silos as in DFK).
- Make sure the rank is maxed ASAP, ideally before the first tank, and that it stays maxed until the midboss spawns.
- Make sure you collect all three bees, the first two of which must be flashing.
- If you die on an Ura midboss, I think you get kicked out for the next stage onwards. They're very tough requirements, don't worry if it takes a while to get them to show up.
- If you use Power style, you are forced into Ura midbosses for stage 1.
- Your main sources of points are stars (preferably large) and shooting bosses while at high rank. The amount of points you get from either of these is affected by your chain value, displayed in the top left.
- Your chain value increases for shooting enemies, and decreases if the hits meter starts going down; if the chain breaks, it goes back to 0. Generally, small enemies increase it by a pretty insignificant amount, while big enemies like the really wide Stage 4 ships can increase it by millions at a time.
- You can make enemies add more points to your chain value by using the hit multipliers; I'm not sure, but I think this works with the same values as regular DFK. This means x2 value at 500 hits, x3 at 1k, x4 at 3k, x5 at 5k, x6 at 7k, and it maxes at x7 value at 10k hits. I'm 90% sure that this multiplier only kicks in when the rank is red. I think there may also be a bonus applied when the rank is maxed, though I'm less sure about this.
- You don't gain any hits for cancelling bullets with hypers; you can only get hits by shooting enemies, or from bullets cancelled by other means, like grabbing bees, or destroying enemies who cancel their own bullets. Many enemies will self-cancel if you destroy them with shot + laser at the same time, so do this a lot. Aside from this, more bullets means more hits gained, so try to keep the rank as high as possible by using S+L often. It's also worth waiting for a bee to flash as a screen fills up with bullets before grabbing it, turning the whole screen into huge stars and raking in the points and hits.
- There appear to be three ways you can break your chain:
- Using any kind of bomb.
- Dying while a hyper is active.
- Letting the chain meter empty while a hyper is active.
- Once there are a lot of bullets on screen and you have a high chain value, you can use a hyper to cancel a lot of bullets into stars; try to keep enemies alive so there are more to cancel. However, half a bar gets removed from your rank meter after a hyper ends, so be careful not to end one at a bad moment when valuable enemies will appear. Cancelling bullets at a boss or midboss with a hyper does not yield any stars.
- When at a boss, try to hit them as little as possible until your rank is at least red, unless you've broken your chain. At red rank, you start getting huge points for hitting the boss with S+L, and the points come even faster if the rank is maxed. If you destroy a boss at max rank with S+L, they release larger stars, which are extremely valuable - you can often get almost half your stage's score from the boss fight alone. You can milk bosses for extra points by shooting invincible parts (e.g. using an enemy laser to block your own laser, shooting at the mini robots on the third boss, shooting at the red balls or satellites on the fourth boss).
- Be warned that if you try to milk, you will start to encounter some special, extra vicious patterns on some bosses, notably the first and third (and maybe others?). The attacks seem to come in at different points depending on the ship you use - the third boss' final phase gets nasty on the third cycle for A-Bomb, but on the second for A-Power, presumably because of the power difference. For this reason, it's easiest to encounter them with Power ships in Normal mode.
REQUISITOS PARA LUCHAR CONTRA LOS BOSSES FINALES.
Los requisitos para que aparezca Golden Disaster en DFK Black Label son los siguientes:
·El numero máximo de bombas a usar durante las fases 1 a 5 es de 2.
·Se debe derrotar al menos a 2 bosses con la barra de Reddo llena.
Los requisitos para que aparezca Hibachi en DFK Black Label son los siguientes:
·Se permite morir una sola vez y usar 2 bombas durante las fases 1 a 5.
Se debe derrotar a todos los bosses con la barra de Reddo llena.
Tal y como aparece en el DVD oficial de CAV sobre DFK BL, los requisitos para que aparezca Zatsuza son los siguientes:
·Obligatorio jugar en Strong Style.
·No morir hasta destruir al primer extra final boss Golden Disaster.
·Cumplir con el resto de requisitos para luchar contra Hibachi (usar 2 bombas o menos hasta enfrentarte a Golden Disaster y destruir a todos los bosses con la barra Reddo llena)
Eso es todo. Una vez destruido Golden Disaster, Zatsuza aparece en vez de Hibachi. La recompensa por destruir la primera forma de Zatsuza es de 10,000 millones mientras que destruirlo completamente te genera una puntuación de 100,000 millones de puntos. Visualmente, Zatsuza es idéntico a Hibachi cambiando tan solo la paleta de colores.
Golden Disaster is Maximum of 2 bombs in first 5 stages and defeat 2 bosses with full red gauge. So it may be possible to all without seeing it, but that seems kind of unlikely except maybe for autobomb on.
Hibachi is there on all of them in Black Label(there's achievements for beating it with all 3 styles). In addition to the above, no more than 1 death in the first 5 stages and all 5 bosses have to be beaten with full red gauge.
Zatsuza is the Strong Only TLB
Parte de la información ha sido traducida del hilo sobre Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label del foro de smups y con permiso de su creador original "Spatz" para reproducirse en matamarcianos.
Este modo es una mezcla del sistema de puntuaciones de DFK BL + Ketsui con algunas variaciones.
(bullet patterns, rank, hypers, bullet cancelling, multipliers, etc son diferentes. If you play it like DFK BL you will do quite poorly in regard to score.
In Ketsui arrange you need to point blank a lot of enemies when you kill them, just like in Ketsui. You don't need to do this in DFK BL (most of the time you'll be on the bottom of the screen or hugging one side of the screen).
the red gauge acts differently, as do hypers. In Arrange, the red gauge decreases when you collect 1-5 chips, but increases when you collect 10 chips. Collecting 1-5 chips is similar to Ibara Kuro, as in that game when you bombed bullets, all the roses collected lowered the rank gauge.
On Doom, you get 50bil for destroying its first form, 100bil for the second, and 200bil for the third. It's optimal to max your + value in the first two phases, then milk the last phase for huge points. This is how SIN got 2.4 trillion just on Doom, while only getting about 700 bil in the actual stages. Doom está desnivelado ya que es posibla conseguir un 50% del total de puntos luchando contra el.
Another thing: In arrange, like in regular Black Label, the multiplier is only active if you're in Hyper mode OR your red gauge is maxed out.
Power type ships. Their red gauge fills the fastest of all types when in Boost and once the red meter is in red their hyper meter fills the fastest as well. Power has no bombs and can have a total of 2 hypers ready. One can be stocked and one can be used when the hyper meter is full a la DFK 1.5. Also you are forced to the Ura mid-bosses when playing power style. I'm not sure if you can get the regular mid-bosses; never tried.
Bomb is pretty much the same as power except your shot and laser is weaker obviously, you have bombs, and the red meter fills the slowest of all the styles. Your bomb stock can be used as hypers; it just depends on whether you hit the bomb or hyper button. So when you start stage 1 for instance, you already have 3 hypers ready to go or 3 bombs if you want/need them. The enemy patterns seem to be the same as power.
Strong style ships have a beefed up shot and laser and their red meter raises at a rate in between bomb style and power-boost. The enemy patterns are that of the second loops in DFK 1.5 and you also now get the revenge bullets/lasers when you're canceling enemy shots with your hyper. Your bomb stock can also be used as hypers just like in bomb style. Strong also has Zatsuza if you can get to him.
Consejos del DVD oficial.
A few cool things for BOMB STYLE (these should work for STRONG STYLE too) I learned from the subtitles in the DFK BL DVD:
1)If you press Bomb + Hyper at the same time, it uses up two hyper/bomb slots, but also gives you a full red gauge without a bomb coming out. Why would you want to do this? The red gauge fills up very slowly in Bomb style, so this technique can be very helpful in certain parts for optimal scoring. For example, ISO uses this on the spinning laser turret at the start of stage 4 to jack the red gauge back up to full red before the next section of the stage. Make sure you press and hold both buttons until the hyper comes out, I've found that if you just tap them together, you'll have a bomb come out.
2) On Golden Disaster, use a bomb when your red gauge is full on the attack with all the small round, gray drones. If you time it right, you'll get 3.8 hyper slots refilled. If you don't have a full red gauge, you'll get 1 to 1.5 hyper slots refilled.
3) You don't get ANY end bonus in BOMB and POWER styles unless you beat both Golden Disaster and Hibachi without dying.
Guía para principiantes.
·Seleccionar Bomb Style (C-Type).
·Seleccionar Autobomb OFF (el juego es más difícil dejándolo en ON).
·Manter presionado shot + laser el tiempo suficiente para rellenar la barra roja Reddo. Los proyectiles aumentan en número y van más rápido pero la barra de hyper se rellena antes. Cuantos más hypers, más fácil se hace el juego.
·Usar hyper cuando las cosas se complican y cancelar proyectiles con shot. Recordar que se puede cancelar un hyper si se presiona el botón del hyper una vez más. Muy útil en bosses.
·Si el juego se hace demasiado complicado, dejar de usar shot o laser por un tiempo para que la barra roja decrezca, bajando la dificultad del juego.
·Nunca usar bombas, al menos que se esté en la última forma de un boss y el efecto de la bomba destruye al boss antes que el efecto de esta desaparezca. Por lo contrario, se recomienda usar muchas bombas contra Golden Disaster.
·Intentar coger todos los items de bombas cuando se tenga el stock lleno para que se añada un hueco más al inventario de bombas/hypers.
DODONPACHI DAIFUKKATSU BLACK LABEL versión DLC.